from our recipe box...
Grilled Butterfly Pork Chops
This is one of our favorite pork recipes. It's an adaptation of a recipe that was originally published on porkbeinspired.com. We recommend cooking these chops on a charcoal grill, but they're good broiled too.
- Brush chops with lemon juice.
- Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Rub the seasoning and herb mixture on both sides of chops.
- Grill or broil for 8-9 minutes, turning occasionally until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees,
- Allow chops to rest for three minutes. Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired.